The Whole Person provides services to people with disabilities and their families and strives to help them identify and implement resources appropriate to their situation.
We serve the following counties in *Missouri: Cass, Clay, Jackson and Platte.
We serve the following counties in *Kansas: Johnson and Wyandotte.
- People with disabilities
- Parents, spouses, siblings and significant others of people with disabilities
- Local government agencies
- Volunteer organizations
- Hospitals, health organizations and the medical community
- Civic organizations
- Churches/religious organizations
- Any individual or organization seeking assistance
We serve people across a full range of physical, sensory and mental disabilities. Our programs are offered free of charge to all people with significant disabilities, such as:
Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Mental Health Disability
Spinal Cord Injury