The Whole Person In-Home Care
Healthy Children and Youth Program
The Whole Person In-Home Care provides coordination and authorization for medically necessary services for MO HealthNet recipients with special health care needs from birth to age 21. Service coordination includes assessment through home visits and links to services and resources that enable participants to remain safely in their homes with their families. Authorized services may include in-home personal care, in-home nursing care and skilled-nursing visits.
To qualify the participant must:
- Be a Missouri resident
- Be birth to age 21
- Need medically necessary services
- Be enrolled in MO HealthNet
Health Children and Youth Services can provide assistance with:
- Assistance with bathing or hygiene
- Assistance with dressing or grooming
- Assistance with getting up from chairs, beds, wheelchairs, etc.
- Assistance with toileting
- Meal Preparation
- Laundry and Housekeeping
- Medication set up and reminders
- Respite Care
- Shopping and Errands
- Nurse Visits
- Advanced Personal Care including catheter hygiene, bowel program, passive range of motion and use of assisted transfer devices.
If you would like to learn more about the Healthy Children and Youth Program, call us at 816-777-0078.