The Whole Person In-Home Care
If you, or someone you know, meet the requirements below you may be eligible to receive the following services as authorized by the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services.
To qualify for The Whole Person In-Home Care, individuals must:
- Meet level of need as determined by the State of Missouri through a nursing assessment process
- Meet financial guidelines; in some cases, spend down may be required
- Have active Medicaid for Home and Community Based Services
- Be a Missouri Resident
The Whole Person In-Home Care can provide assistance with:
- Assistance with bathing or hygiene
- Assistance with dressing or grooming
- Assistance with getting up from chairs, beds, wheelchairs, etc.
- Assistance with toileting
- Meal Preparation
- Laundry and Housekeeping
- Medication set up and reminders
- Respite Care
- Shopping and Errands
- Nurse Visits
- Advanced Personal Care including catheter hygiene, bowel program, passive range of motion and use of assisted transfer devices
To determine if you meet level of need, contact us at 816-777-0078.