Silent Auction Bidding Open Until April 30
The Whole Person is using BidPal for the Expressions 2018 Silent Auction this year. After opening night, we still have some items left, so we kept the auction open.
BidPal makes it easy to bid on, track, and purchase auction items electronically.
Here’s how it works:
- Register at http://bidpal.net/expressions. Browse items, place bids and even set max bids through the end of the day on Monday, April 30. There is no app to download. You can use your computer or your smartphone.
- Make sure to select the “Click here to receive outbid text alerts” checkbox on your profile so that you will be notified if you are outbid on any items.
- You will be prompted to enter a credit card when you register. You will only be charged if you win items.
2) HAPPY BIDDING:
- All bids and purchases will be conducted through the BidPal interface on your smartphone. Your screen will display a series of buttons, through which you can search for auction items, place bids, make a donation, etc.
- Items you have bid on can be found under “Your Activity” on the site.
- After submitting a bid, you will be prompted to set a Max Bid. When you’ve been out bid, BidPal will automatically bid on your behalf up to the Max Bid amount you set using the bid increments provided.
- You’ll receive a text message when you’ve been out bid.
3) FINAL DEADLINE AND CHECK-OUT:
- After April 30, BidPal will display your purchases and seamlessly charge the credit card you designated at registration. If you prefer to pay in cash or check, please contact Lea Klepees at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All proceeds directly benefit The Whole Person.
CLICK! to view items in BidPal
(Bidding item numbers start with #50.)