Conga Jim and the Coconuts
With an emphasis on fun tunes and revamped classics, Conga Jim and the Coconuts plays a mix of styles to please any crowd. From folk-rock to island tunes and even some rockin'-blues, the group might just play one of your favorites. The group performs at private parties and charitable events that are important to the members. With four vocalists and a repertoire encompassing five decades of popular music, the group can cover a lot of musical territory. You're sure to find enjoyable songs that bring a smile to your face and get your feet moving.
- Jim Pfeffer (conga, percussion) is the heartbeat of the group. His love of all things music is contagious.
- Jerry Long (vocals, guitar) is the music historian in the group. His catalog of tunes is impressive.
- Ken Kresha (vocals, guitar) brings smooth, high vocals and guitar chops.
- Joe Biesterfeld (vocals, guitar, mandolin, ukulele) adds various flavors to the mix of tunes.
- Ray Ham (bass) lays down the foundation for the musical forays.
- Rob Beagel (vocals, harmonica) adds a bluesy and folksy touch to the group.