Main Street Music Festival
Saturday, July 27, 11am-11pm
Washington Square Park
100 East Pershing, KCMO
The Whole Person’s Main Street Music Festival is a celebration of the anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Held annually, the festival is an exciting and family-friendly community event featuring the following throughout the day:
- 5 Live local bands: SELLOUT!, Victor & Penny, A La Mode, Rex Hobart's Honky Tonk Trio, Conga Jim and the Coconuts and performances by Shon Ruffin, Bri Woods and Chris Haywood . (click here to learn more)
- 30+ Vendors, crafters/makers, organizations, businesses (click here to see the list)
- 3 Food trucks + 2 food vendors (click here to see who's coming)
- Beer garden (beer, wine, etc.) Soft drinks/water sold in separate area.
- Kid's Korner (face painting, 2 bounce houses, balloon artist, lawn games and more!)
- Appearances by: Ms. Wheelchair America 2020 Hilary Muehlberger; Tota Voces Inclusive Choir; Renaissance Festival characters; 70th Explorers Garrison and more.
Looking for a cool volunteer gig?
Grab some friends and secure your volunteer spot for a FUN day of music in Washington Square Park (Main & Pershing) // The Main Street Music Festival is Saturday, July 27 from 11am-11pm. Enthusiastic and generous volunteers are the heart of our festival. Whether you are young or young-at-heart, want to roam all over the site or need a seated shift, we can find an opportunity suited to your interests and abilities.
Online volunteer sign ups are live NOW, so head over to our sign-up page and volunteer for the area of the festival which appeals the most to you!
- Most food trucks accept debit/credit cards, but cash is appreciated (and probably the fastest option).
- Picnic blankets and portable chairs are welcome and encouraged!
- Portable toilets will be available.
- No outside alcohol, please.
- Entry to the event is completely free and no tickets are required! Any food and drink purchases will be at your own expense, but feel free to enjoy the all the entertainment free of charge!
Click image on the right to download a map which shows you how the festival will be positioned in the park.
Visit our VENDOR PAGE to view where the vendors will be located under the tents.
These maps will also be shared at the entrance to the Festival at the corner of Pershing & Grand Blvd.