Main Street Music Festival Sponsorship
Saturday, July 27; 11am-11pm
The Main Street Music Festival is a celebration of the anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Held annually, the festival is an exciting and family-friendly community event featuring the following throughout the day:
- 5 Live bands (SELLOUT!, Victor & Penny, A La Mode, Rex Hobart's Honky Tonk Trio, Conga Jim and the Coconuts)
- Vendors, crafters/makers
- Food trucks
- Beer garden
- Activities for all ages (Kids area, inflatables, face painting)
- Organization booths and demonstrations
Benefits of Sponsorship:
- Your company product or service marketed to more than 2,000+ event attendees
- Promotions reach thousands throughout the Greater KC area
- Radio, television, magazine promotions, poster and flyer distribution
- Social media promotions and press releases
- Opportunity to have employees volunteer and to network at the event
- Satisfaction of helping underwrite a free and positive family-friendly community festival
Please reserve your sponsorship early to receive the greatest range of benefits.
Sponsorship Recognition Deadlines:
- (CLOSED) Tier 1, 2, 3 to be recognized on event billboard: May 15, 2019
- Tier 1, 2, 3 to be recognized on event poster: May 31, 2019
- All levels to be recognized in event program: July 12, 2019
- All levels to be recognized in social media posts and press releases: July 8, 2019
The Whole Person offers several tiered sponsorship packages for our events. Tiers represent increasing benefit advantages, such as the size and placement of logos and listings in our marketing materials.
CLICK the images below to see a list of sponsorship benefits for that tier level.