ALL VENDOR SPACES HAVE BEEN FILLED!
No additional vendors accepted - thank you for your interest.
Vendor Application - Main Street Music Festival
Saturday, July 27, 2019 (11:00 am-11:00 pm) Vendors may leave at 8:00 pm if they wish
Washington Square Park, Pershing Road and Grand Boulevard
Applications accepted through midnight of July 12, 2019, or until all spaces have been filled
- Vendor spaces (approx. 7.5 x 9’) are $100 each (2-space limit per vendor)
- Limited number of spaces available; filled on a first-come basis.
- NO ELECTRICITY on festival site.
- NO Food vendors - we have food trucks confirmed.
- NOTE: ONLY ONE direct sales representative per company at the event. Please check our list of vendors BEFORE you sign up. CLICK HERE.
Vendor Booths/Spaces Rules and Regulations
- Vendor application fee must be paid in advance to confirm your spot.
- Fees are not refundable.
- All spaces are filled on a first-come basis.
- Load-in and set-up time begins at 9:00 am on Saturday, July 27 and must be completed by 11:00 am.
- Vendors and their belongings must be off property no later than 12:00 midnight on July 27.
- Vendors are expected to be present at their booth throughout the 1-day festival, but may leave at 8:00 pm on Saturday, July 27 (Main Street Music Festival runs until 11:00 pm).
- All spaces are outdoors and tented. No access to electricity.
- Vendor receives one 8’ table and two chairs.
- Only one business per booth. You cannot share tables.
- Festival happens rain or shine. Be prepared for the weather.
OPEN to the following vendors:
- Crafts and handmade items.
- Direct sales merchandise (limited to one from each company; first-come basis). WE ARE FULL with DSM for CBD products - no more accepted.
- Sellers of books, flea market items, memorabilia, clothing, jewelry, etc.
- Nonprofits, civic groups and professional businesses that offer services, displays or community information.
CLOSED to the following vendors:
- No firearms, rifles, toy guns, or anything closely associated.
- No adult related/themed merchandise.
- NO FOOD VENDORS in the vendor spaces. We have food trucks and other designated food vendors already confirmed.
- WE ARE FULL with DSM for CBD products - no more accepted.