- Allows individuals with a variety of diagnosis in power wheelchairs to participate in a fun, recreational game of soccer
- Uses the same rules as traditional soccer
- Three players and a goalie make up one team
- Players have guards temporarily attached to their wheelchairs and use a larger soccer ball
- Participants must have swing away leg rests
- Four-wheel power wheelchair — will supply wheelchairs if needed
- Power wheelchairs with center posts or swing away leg rests are welcome. If you have center post leg rests or do not normally use a power wheelchair, please contact Mobility First at 816-350-7600.
- Participants must be able to independently maneuver a power wheelchair at varying rates of speed
- Participants must be able to follow one-three step directions independently
- For safety reasons, no cords or bags of any kind can hang from the wheelchair
Interested in the Adult Power Soccer Series?
Please fill out this form and our Rick Haith, Recreation Outreach Coordinator, will contact you within 48 hours (M-F).