Sharing RSS disability news and blog articles of interest to our followers.
When it comes to saving our planet, small steps make a big impact. Every person can make an effort toward reducing their carbon footprint and living a more altruistic lifestyle for the world.
- Defiance Board of DD observes Disability Awareness Month Defiance Crescent News
- ARCHIVE: Disability Employment Awareness Month — America's Recovery: Powered by Inclusion | Food Safety and Inspection Service fsis.usda.gov
- National Disability Employment Awareness Month INSIGHT Into Diversity
- National Disability Employment Awareness Month Events at SBU | | SBU News Stony Brook News
- U of A to Celebrate Disability Awareness Month University of Arkansas Newswire
- View Full Coverage on Google News
Advisory Committee for the COVID-19 Response for People with Disability – Summary of outcomes 13 September 2022 Australian Government Department of Health
A mother and daughter celebrated an educational triumph when moving the 18-year-old student with autism into her dorm.
The post Kids With Autism Are Less Likely To Go To College. This Freshman Proved Educators Wrong appeared first on Disability Scoop.
National Disability Portal launched Kathimerini English Edition