Travel Stipend Request
The Whole Person invites their competitive athletes to apply for stipends for travel and accommodation costs for participation in regional adaptive sports tournaments. There is a rolling deadline for applications and they should be submitted at least 30 days prior to an event for approval.
To be eligible for a travel stipend, an applicant must:
- Be a current member of at least one of The Whole Person’s competitive adaptive sports programs.
- Be a registered member of a national governing body. Ex. - United States Tennis Association (USTA), United States Power Soccer Association (USPSA), etc., if applicable.
- Attend practices on a regular basis.
- Commit to representing The Whole Person’s Adaptive Sports Program with sportsmanship & integrity.
- Apply for sponsorship at least 30 days prior to an event.