Outreach Events Form Instructions
Outreach Events Form - Resource Development (RESDEV) Team
What to expect and how it works AFTER you submit the form:
- After you have completed and submitted your form, you will automatically get a confirmation message "on-screen" with a tracking number for your project request. You will also "automatically" get an email that contains the same information so that you know your work request has been sent.
- Once we receive your request, it will be processed in the order received and assigned to a RESDEV team member. If they have any questions, or require additional information to START your project, someone will reach out to you.
- All requests for event materials should be submitted a week in advance.
- If you require materials in less than a week, please note deadline date, and indicate in the "Additional Information" box (just above the submit button) when you need materials for your event. Please note that 'ASAP' is not an acceptable delivery date.
- A RESDEV team member contact you when your event materials are ready to be picked up. You are expected to return any unused materials or equipment (tablecloths, banners, acrylic holders, promotional products, flyers, brochures, etc.) within 24 hours after your events ends, unless other arrangements made.
If you have any questions about submitting your outreach event request form, contact Natalie or Kim.