July Jubilee: Celebrating Independence
The July Jubilee is a 2-day celebration of the anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Held annually in our parking lot at 3710 Main Street, the July Jubilee is a fun and festive community event that everyone looks forward to each year.
Main Street Music Festival
- Friday, July 27, 6:00 to 11:00 pm
- Live music, food trucks and vendors
Family Fun Festival
- Saturday, July 28, 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Vendors, Food, Entertainment, Sports Mascots, Special Guests & More!
Please reserve your sponsorship early to receive the greatest range of benefits.
Reserve by July 14, 2018 to receive recognition in the event program.
Benefits of Sponsorship:
- Your company product or service marketed to more than 2,000 event attendees
- Promotions reach thousands throughout the Greater KC area
- Radio, television, newspaper, magazine promotions and poster and flyer distribution
- Social media promotions
- Opportunity to have employees volunteer and to network at the event and in the VIP area
- Satisfaction of helping underwrite a free and positive family friendly community festival